View a Printable Map of Lake Austin Boat Ramps
Walsh Boat Landing
(512) 974-6700 Located in the lower end of the lake off Lake Austin Blvd. west of Red Bud Trail with a 2 lane concrete ramp open all year with no fee and operated by the City of Austin.
(512) 854-7275 Located at mid-lake just below Pennybacker Bridge, also nicknamed the Loop 360 bridge. The boat ramp is a 3 lane concrete ramp with a possible entry and boat trailer fee required and operated by Travis County.
(512) 974-6700 Located at 614 Commons Ford Road North, which is a short drive west on Bee Caves Road (FM 2244) taking a turn north on Cuernavaca and then left on Commons Ford. This ramp is operated by the City of Austin.
(512) 346-1831 A 1 lane concrete ramp located at 1600 City Park Road off FM 2222 and operated by the City of Austin.
(512) 854-7275 A 1 lane concrete ramp located behind the Steiner Ranch subdivision where Quinlan Park Road dead ends into Lake Austin. This ramp is operated by Travis County.
(512) 854-7275 Selma Hughes Park is located at 11921 Selma Hughes Park Rd. The 5 acre park offers several shady picnic areas with nice views of the upper reaches of Lake Austin.